2013 Conference At-A-Glance
Get The Education You Need To Succeed From The People Who Know It Best
Franchise Expo South (FES) provides a forum for one of the most comprehensive learning experiences about franchising to be conducted anywhere - a place to learn from the foremost experts in franchising.
- Something-for-everyone educational experience
- Basic how-to sessions
- Advanced, in-depth presentations
- everything you need to know about buying a franchise
- sessions for those looking to franchise an existing business
- a whole track for current franchisors to assist in their development.
- For veterans
- For women
- For minorities
- How multi-unit owner differ from single unit franchisees
- For current multi-unit owners
- For prospective multi-unit owners
- Detailed instruction
- Presented by some of the most respected and experienced professionals in the franchise industry
- The most up-to-date practical, legal, strategic and financial issues
- How to avoid potential pitfalls
- Providing knowledge necessary to successfully achieve one's objectives
The Franchise Expo South is pleased to announce that Symposia 2, 3, 4 and 5 have been approved for CFE accreditation. To learn more about CFE credits, click here
Each track is focused on providing information that is specific to a particular segment of the Expo audience. Read the following descriptions to identify the track that best addresses your needs and refer to the accompanying symbol as you plan your Symposia and/or Seminar schedule.
Buying a Franchise
This track is for those who are just getting started with their research, as well as those who are close to making a decision to buy a franchise.
Franchising Your Business
If you are thinking about expanding your current business through franchising, or you are an early-stage franchisor seeking professional guidance, this track will provide the opportunity to learn from experts in this field.
Three Party Franchising
Learn about master franchising, subfranchising and area representative franchising in this track which explores the advantages of this level of middle management in the franchise system structure.
Franchisors Seeking Growth
If you are an existing franchisor and would like to hear more about expanding into the Latin America/Caribbean market, growing your business within the United States, and for international franchisors, expanding into the United States, this track will enlighten you to the latest legal and practical issues.
Franquiciando para el Inversionista Hispanoamericano
(Franchising for the Hispanic Investor)
Los negocios cuyos dueños son grupos minoritarious crecen en una razón seis veces mayor que los retates negocios. Este seminario discutirá cómo hacer negocios en los Estados Unidos dirigido a la comunidad hispana. (Minority-owned businesses are growing at a rate six times greater than all business startups. This track will address how to do business in the United States for the Hispanic community.)