View the MFV Exhibitor Brochure - Your Guide to the Most Qualified Candidates
Request more information about exhibiting at the Franchise Expo South.
In today’s economy, you need every resource available to generate leads and build your business, but the face to face is just irreplaceable. Even with the internet, webinars, portals – they’re good – but nothing like the face to face opportunities here at the expo – and that’s why United Franchise Group exhibits at the franchise expo events year in and year out. It’s been good for us; we sell a lot of franchises.
- Tony Foley, International Director, United Franchise Group
- Exposure: Key positioning at FES - the largest event in the South, Caribbean and Latin America - helps put your brand "out front."
- Generate New Leads: Thousands of qualified candidates travel to attend FES in search of new franchisees, master franchisees, area developers, multi-unit owners, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Connect with Existing Candidates: Use the FES as an opportunity to meet, entertain and bond with existing and prospective candidates.
- New Product Launches: Company launches, new product launches, press releases and new initiatives all get more exposure and reach through the FES's highly targeted network of global attendees, partners, speakers, sponsors and associations.
- Press Coverage and Investor Visibility: Publications such as Entrepreneur Media, Franchising World, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Franchise Times, The Franchise Magazine, Franchise International, Fox News and NBC make it a priority to attend.